Blender is an electronic tool in the form of a container equipped with a rotating knife used for stirring, mixing, grinding, or softening foodstuffs.
In various parts of the world, Blender has become a part of women's life today.
This one cooking kit has made it easier for the people to refine the variety of food to be served.
So that with the technology, they the women do not need to pound or poke to get food so super fine, of course, save energy and time
How ever, the longer it is used there is a time the knife that is located in the middle of the blender becomes dull and not sharp.
But do not worry, there is an easy way to sharpen it again. The way is by utilizing eggshells that have been wasted, but how do ya .... ?.
Here are the steps:
1. Insert egg shell and 250 water into blender.
2. Turn on the blender for 30 seconds, then turn it off. Next, turn on again for 30 seconds. And do this step repeatedly.
3. After that, remove the eggshell in the blender.
4. Wash and clean the blender from the crushed egg shell.
5. Now look at your blade blade sharp again as before. Easy is not ...?, Hopefully useful...