Actually the most expensive asset is health. All the food will feel nothing, everything will feel sad when you are in an unhealthy condition (Sick).
Often staying up late or sleeping late at night is the main factor that can reduce endurance, so that the body is susceptible to disease. In addition, there will be a function of organs that will be damaged if you always stay up late or sleep late.
Lately the medical world was shocked by a number of doctors at National Taiwan Hospital, because a 37 year old young doctor had liver cancer with a diameter of 10 cm.
Even though until now, he strongly believes in the results of heart control (GOT, GPT). Many people who still believe in the results of the liver benefit control index.
They assume that if the index results show normal numbers, there is nothing to worry about about the health of liver function. In fact there are still many specialists, who believe in this misunderstanding.
The matter is certainly very surprising, because the doctors should provide knowledge about correct health, instead they themselves still believe in something wrong. This disease should be treated with the right method, and correct.
Doctor Hsu Chin said, until now the method that could be done was to detect as early as possible, so that treatment could be done immediately The following are the main factors causing damage to liver function :
1. Irregular sleep, which is sleeping too late or waking up too late.
2. In the morning do not urinate
3. Unattended diet
4. Don't have breakfast
5. Too often consuming chemical drugs.
6. Eating too much food containing preservatives, coloring, flavoring, and artificial sweeteners.
7. Eat lots of oily food
eat raw or overcooked food.
The main cause of damaged liver function is irregular sleep time, meaning sleeping too late or waking up too late. Of course, due to uninterrupted sleep time, our bodies are very detrimental.
Prevention is needed, to maintain the health of our bodies. This prevention can be done with knowledge about the disposal schedule, and absorption of substances that are not useful. Following is the body's schedule when going to dispose of substances that are not beneficial to our body, namely:
1. 21:00 - 23:00 O'clock
- At this hour, there is the disposal of toxic substances in the lymph nodes. Therefore, at that time must be passed in a relaxed state.
And if at that time a mother is still doing heavy activities, it will interfere with her health. That's one of the reasons for the danger of sleeping too late or staying up late, for our bodies.
2. 00:00 - 04:00 O'clock
- At 00:00 - 04:00 this time, the spinal marrow produces blood. The process, takes place in a state of sleep.
3. 1:00 - 3:00 O'clock
- There is the release of toxic substances in the bile at 01:00 - 3:00. This process takes place in a state of sleep. For that, for gadget players or smartphones, do not always sleep late at night or stay up late, because it will destroy these organs.
4. 03:00 - 5:00 O'clock
- Cleansing of the lungs takes place from 3:00 to 5:00. The process will result in a severe cough, because the toxin has reached the respiratory tract. This cough does not need to be treated, so as not to interfere with the de-toxification process.
5. 05:00 - 07:00 O'clock
- At 05:00 - 07:00, the toxin process takes place in the large intestine. Right at the time in question, defecation or small bowel movement is highly recommended.
6. 07:00 - 09:00 O'clock
- The process of absorption of food nutrients in the small intestine occurs at 07:00 - 09:00. At that time breakfast or morning is needed to protect our health.
Most of the process of absorption and release of toxic substances occurs when the body is sleeping. This proves, that sleep is the most important thing to be maintained.
Because, organs that will be damaged or destroyed every time you stay up late are not only related to the liver, but the large intestine, small intestine, bile and many more.
Awareness about the dangers of sleeping late or staying up late is very necessary for the health of our body, then keep your healthy lifestyle. In addition, many things must also be considered for your healthy lifestyle. here, according to the author of the book Health Best Seller (Dennis G West) which also needs to be considered are the following things, including:
1. Answering the telephone with the left ear.
2. Don't take medicine with cold water.
3. Do not consume heavy food after 6 pm, unless needed
4. Drink more water in the morning, and less at night.
5. The best sleep time, is between 10pm and 5 am.
6. Don't lie down immediately after taking medicine.
7. When a gadget or smartphone battery is below 10%, do not accept telephone calls. Because, when the battery is below 10%, it's likely to reach 100 times the increase in radiation. Final words, hopefully can add to your insight, and always be useful...