The QTUM Blockchain Foundation developed the QTUM coin, which was founded in November 2016 by Patrick Dai and Jordan Earls.
On March 2017 QTUM conducted a crowdfunding program through an initial coin offering (ICO) which lasted 30 days with funds collected $ 15.6 million in less than 5 days.
Originally launched on the ethereum (ERC20) blockchain with a total of 100 million tokens and then in September 2017 it launched Mainnet with a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism.
Because QTUM or Quantum is made on top of a Bitcoin fork code that allows sidechain integration, with virtual blockchain machines like the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
So this blockchain platform has the ability to save the value of Bitcoin to the smart-contract platform Ethereum, and create a Decentralized Application (DAPP) on the QTUM blockchain Platform.
It has been recorded that there have been 100 million issued tokens which were built with the intelligent contract of the Qtum blockchain platform through the ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
Because, Qtum's ability to create a mild decentralized application (dApps) and the Mobile Go strategy allows ordinary internet users to engage with blockchain technology.
Unlike Bitholic, Bitholic is an exchanger / Bitcoin exchange & Cryptocurrency site. In addition to exchanges, you can also store your crypto currency here temporarily.
Currently Bitholic is giving a gift in the form of QTUM Coins to new members and members who have not verified their identity.
# How to get QTUM Coin on a Bitholic site
Previously you had to prepare a Smartphone / PC, Internet Connection, Email, Photo / Scan KTP, and Photos while holding a KTP & paper bearing the date today. And if you have prepared the tools or materials needed above, please continue reading this Tutorial:
1. First, please create an account by registering at https://www.bitholic.com.
2. Second, select "Create Account" and complete the registration form correctly according to your data. If everything is filled in, please check "Captcha", check "I am not ...", and select "Create Account".
3. Third, click the activation link that was sent by Bitholic via email.
Read Now : TRON Odyssey 3.1 And 3 Significant Changes
Congratulations, until here you have successfully created an account / register on the Bitholic exchanger site. To get QTUM there are 2 ways, namely Identity Verification & Invite Friends.
1. Verifying Identity (KYC)
- Bitholic login.
- Select the navigation menu in the top right corner and select "Profile Management".
- Complete personal information> Upload photos / scans of ID cards and photos while holding KTP & paper that says the current date> Verify mobile number.
- When it's finished, check "I agree to ..." and select "Save Profile".
- Until here you have successfully sent your documents to Bitholic. It can take up to several hours - days to get information received / rejected data transmission. And if your document is successfully approved, you will get 1 QTUM.
2. Invite a friend
If you have friends who have not registered on the Bitholic site, invite your friends to register and enter your referral ID (email) when registering.
When you register, tell your friend to verify identity (KYC). If the verification is approved, each will get 1 QTUM. And 1 QTUM is currently priced at $ 3.49. Such is the free QTUM tutorial from Bitholic. And if you have questions or experience, please comment directly ...