Used goods that are not useful, should not be discarded. Because these items can be used for other things.
such as examples of items that are mostly useless because they are broken Compact Disc (CD) pieces.
If you think you have a lot of used discs that are not used, it would be more useful to turn them into a very interesting handicraft item.
That is how the pieces of used Compact Disc converted into disco light decorations, interesting necklaces, can even be transformed into various ornaments of other objects. The way is as follows:
1. Used Compact Disc pieces, boiled first so that it is easy to cut or shaped in such a way.
2. Provide scissors, and glue as the primary material to attach the piece of the used Compact Disc.
3. If you want to make a disco light in the room, then you have to prepare a spherical foam or sterofoam, and wire to hang it.
4. While to make ornament necklaces from used Compact Disc, of course you need to provide the necklace.
5. Used Compact Disc pieces can also be used to decorate flower pots, or dining table.
6. Then you can be creative in such a way from the former Compact Disc that has been boiled this.
7. Hopefully this can inspire you in saving the earth from used plastic goods, even hopefully can also be your income in making money to meet the daily needs. May be useful...